Favorite Photo Friday

One the busiest areas at the Magic Kingdom is the Hub where the Partners statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse stand.  It is a great location to photographic Cinderella's Castle.  There are also plenty of benches to take a break.  Many visitors don't notice the other statues encircling the Partners statue.  They are some of my favorite characters.  As my husband rested on one of the  benches I strolled around to admire the other smaller statues.  I happen to snap a quick shot of Minnie Mouse and turned to move on, when I noticed that she is lovingly looking towards Walt and Mickey.  Need I say more.

 

I think I am going to try this one again for an even better angle.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments