The World Famous

The Wold Famous Hot Fudge Sundae

The temperatures are reaching the upper 90s here in Florida,  it actual feels like the 100s.  One of  the best places to get a cool snack is Ghirardelli Soda Fountain in Downtown Disney.  This Sundae lives up to its claim of being world famous.  Just look at.  It contains two scoops of vanilla ice cream overflowing with our freshly homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped almonds, and a cherry for $8.50.  There was plenty for both my husband and myself.

You may also notice my Caffe Mocha.  I know who wants hot coffee in 90s?  Me, I love coffee and will drink it any chance I get.  It was good, one of the better cups of coffee I have had at WDW, but I am still searching for that OMG cup.  I would love some suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments