Characters-in-Flight

One of the newer attractions at WDW is the Characters-in-Flight at Downtown Disney Marketplace. The day we visited, it was closed until further notice due to inclimate weather. Basically it was rainy. That was not the only thing to turn me away from this attraction. The price was to much from my budget. The tickets were $18 for adults and $12 for children. Not bad right, wrong. This was for a 10 minute ride from take off to landing. I am sure the view is beautiful, but come on that is so short. I know there are probably a lot of people who say it is worth it, I know I would have enjoyed it. I would rather take my money and treat myself to an ice cream at Ghiaradelli.







posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments