Favorite Photo Friday

 

Wondering around the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot I was happy to find this camel.  How cool is a camel that wears a Fez?  The Pavilion is designed to look like a Moroccan city, the country's government aided in the design. They also sponsor the pavilion, unlike the others which have corporate sponsorship. 

I purposely took this photo from a low angle to make it seem like the camel was holding the lantern.  The lantern is actually hanging from the archway. I am really happy with the result.

Little know fun fact:  The Tower of Terror is visible at a certain angle from the Moroccan Pavilion.  The top of the Tower was designed to blend in Moroccan architecture, so it would not stand out.  Next time I am there I will try to see if I can photographic that.

1 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

I've never noticed the camel before. Nor the Tower of Terror from the Morocco Pavilion. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be looking on my next trip.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments