A Temporary Hidden Mickey Mouse

On a rainy afternoon at the Magic Kingdom, my husband and I ducked into Cosmic Ray's Starlight cafe, to grab a bite to eat. As we enjoyed a burger and a quite moment I spotted a cast member joyously cleaning the windows.  He smiled and hummed while he cleaned.  Surprisingly, with only a hand few of people in the cafe, he was creating one of my favorite kinds of Hidden Mickeys.  With his foaming window cleaner he drew Mickey after Mickey only to wipe them away.  He was delighted in making anyone chuckle, who happened to noticed what he was doing.  However, he really seemed to amuse himself the most.



 



Keep your eyes open, you never know what special moment you will come upon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments