Send in the Plaid

I am such an admirer of Disney's branding and merchandising.  Wondering the shops at any of the WDW theme parks is like being in a merchandising class.  I am especially amazed on how Mickey Mouse is being reinvented to attract new and returning fans.  At the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney I came across these new and trendy version of my favorite mouse.


Bright and cheerful was this plaid Mickey.  He was stacked among what seemed to be a hundred of the same.  They draw my attention like a fashionable plaid skirt.


The next rack was decked out in this herringbone Mickey.  Classy and sophistication in  a stuffed souvenir.  Oh my!
  
Don't just shop while vising WDW,  admire and take in their merchandising skills.  It is almost like viewing sculpture. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments