A Salute to Community Garden - Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2010

 

Featured in the American Pavilion was a great little potted garden with the classic characters topiary. The plants in the pots featured many edible flowers.  I love this idea of gardening in containers.  

 

Don't forget to pose with your favorite character (topiary)


 

A simple smile moment for me is always seeing how wildlife has made WDW their home.



One last hand splash in the fountain and off to the next garden.





2 comments:

Tara said...

I've never visited Disney, but your pictures make me want to go now!

I just found your blog via Couponing to Disney and am now a follower :)

Please check out my blogs if you have time!

www.thehappyclipper.blogspot.com
www.froogaloo.com

Disney Girl said...

Hi T, Thanks. Checked out your blog and like the info. I am a follow of you know.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments