Princess Tiana's Wedding Bayou - Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2010

The Princess and the Frog Wedding Bayou was nestled in a corner around a pond with water lillies outside of Mouse Gear near Test Track. Purple wrought-iron, French Quarter-style gates open to a path that leads guests through existing trees and plant beds. Colorful bottles will hang from the natural arch created by the trees.  Instead of topiaries, visitors will see large cutout images of Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, Mama Odie, Louis the alligator and other animal friends.  There will be activities for children, such coloring and image-rubbing stations.

May 27th I rented the DVD and finally saw this movie.  I had been avoiding it, thinking that there was no way I would like it.  I was so wrong.  It is cute, funny and entertaining.  I wish I had seen it before I visited the Bayou exhibit, I would have appreciated it so much more.  Hopefully, next year it will also feature some topiary.








If you haven't seen it, rent the DVD from Blockbuster Express, here are 2 free codes you can use.

June Expiration Dates:
Free Rental Code: GL14A (expires 6/30/2010)
Free Rental Code: GT14A (expires 6/30/2010)


 You can reserve it online with the code also.
Blockbuster Express

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments