Bonsai Collection - Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2010


One of my favorite stops when visiting Epcot is the Japan Pavilion.  The are so many reasons I love walking around in this area on any given day.  During the Flower & Garden Festival the Bonsai are placed out on display.  Bonsai (盆栽 Japanese) (lit. tray cultivation) is the art of growing trees, or woody plants shaped as trees, in containers.  The are not difficult to grow, the just require care and patience, I use to had a few in my younger years and used them as the center pieces for our wedding reception.   Make sure you stop and appreciate these wonders trees.



Don't forget to walk around the whole pavilion and enjoy all of the great details in the landscape and architecture.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments