Aladdin Topiary - Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2010

 I know the Festival is over, but I still have many photos for you to enjoy.  One of my favorite places in Epcot is the Morocco Pavilion.  I really feel like I am visiting a place outside of Florida.  The details are wonderful.  It is a prefect fit to place the topiary of Aladdin here. This is not my favorite topiary, the face is strange to me.  However, I love there use of cabbage and lettuce to decorate the garden around Aladdin.  Every year, I say I have to do this in my own flower garden.  You be the judge.




















Oh yeah, Morocco is also the home of my favorite Hidden Mickey.  See if  you can find it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments