Fragrance Garden - Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2010


My second stop at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2010 is the Fragrance Garden in the France Pavilion.  The marriage of plants and perfume is featured in this garden.  You can experience the scents represent by the actual plants and a scent sign.  Next to each plant is a display sign that you can actually stiff.  I discover botanical notes that include lemon, Arabian jasmine and vanilla. Floral components of other featured perfumes include mimosa, magnolia, rose, nutmeg and vetivergrass. They really are fun to try out. If you find the scent of your dreams you can purchase right there in the Guerlain Shop.  I so want to, the perfumes are out of my price range.



 After a little window shopping you can't help but notice the Topiary Perfume Bottles.  They are all so elegant.  Every time I see them, I want to go home and trim one of our bushes.  However, I do not have that talent.





Always be on the look out.  You never know who you will meet.
Jason and I came across Marie from "The Aristocrats". Of course me without my autographic book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contributors

Google

Sponsors

Archives

Followers

BlogCatalog

InDollars

This is a great way to
earn a few dollars.
I use it everyday.



Recent Comments